Bookable all year round during the week and the workshop opening hours, except on Christmas and New Year's Eve.
A real icon comes from Frankenberg:
The coffee house chair 214 from Thonet, which is the most produced item of seating furniture worldwide. It is still considered the most successful industrial product in the world today.
Per person in a DR
- 2 nights in our Classic double room, including Sonne breakfast buffet
- 4-course menu in our SonneStuben
- 4-course evening meal in the Philipp Soldan gourmet restaurant*
- St. Barth Harmony Short (partial body massage/25 mins.)
- Hours of relaxation in the SonneSpa
- You have the opportunity to produce own No. 214 chair. The professionals from Thonet will assist you and then accompany you on a tour through the factory and the neighbouring Thonet Museum.
This package can only be booked during the week and during workshop opening hours.
Plus €715 per chair incl. shipping costs; 2 to 2.5 hrs guided tour of the Thonet Museum and factory